Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Alternate ending 2

  Due to the first one having violence I have to change it. So this the new ending. I hope you all like it.
🎞🎞🎞🎞🎞🎞🎞🎞🎞🎞🎞🎞🎞🎞🎞🎞🎞🎞🎞🎞🎞🎞🎞🎞🎞🎞🎞🎞🎞🎞🎞
  Torvald: So she really is gone. My little skylark has left me forever. What will everyone think of me now? [there is a knock at the front door] Oh! Nora you came back for me! [rushes to the door and is disappointed at the site] Dr. Rank, what are you doing here?
  Dr. Rank: [in his outdoor clothes. Looks extremely pale] Torvald, is Nora here?
  Torvald:[sadly] No. She has left. Why don't you come in Dr. Rank?
  Dr. Rank: I'm afraid I can't Torvald. I have some business to attend to and all I wanted to do was to say goodbye.
  Torvald: Rank. Nora left me.
  Dr. Rank:[stops in his tracks] What happened?
  Torvald: Nora said she needed to educate herself.
  Dr. Rank: Don't worry Torvald. She just needs to work some things out then she will come back to you.
  Torvald: You know what, you are right. Goodbye Dr. Rank.
  Dr. Rank: Goodbye Torvald.
[three months past. Dr. Rank has past away. And Nora comes back]
  Nora: Torvald. How are things?
  Torvald: Good Nora, dear. What about you?
  Nora: I'm well. I actually came back to take the children.
  Torvald: [shocked] What?!
  Nora: I realized I need my children. Please tell them to pack their things.
  Torvald: [hesitently] Very well.
  Nora: goodbye torvald. [ takes the children and leaves]
  Torvald: Goodbye my dear Nora.
🎞🎞🎞🎞🎞🎞🎞🎞🎞🎞🎞🎞🎞🎞🎞🎞🎞🎞🎞🎞🎞🎞🎞🎞🎞🎞🎞🎞🎞🎞🎞
So there is the new ending. I hope you like it.

3 comments:

  1. I commented on Andrea, Elizabeth, Darian, and Hailey's blogs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked your ending, I especially liked when Nora decided to come back to get her kids and left hopefully to teach them something better and useful to their lives.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your ending was perfect. I didn't even expect it coming. I like that you made it seem like Nora would really come back for him. I also like how you had Torvald communicating with Dr. Rank. Keep in mind that he just confessed his love to Nora.

    ReplyDelete